Raleigh man, firefighter hurt when gasoline fumes ignite in garage – News & Observer

Raleigh man, firefighter hurt when gasoline fumes ignite in garage
News & Observer
RALEIGH — A man was burned on one arm and a firefighter suffered a back injury when a garage behind a home erupted in flames while the man was working on a car, the fire department said. The fire happened about 1:45 p.m. Monday at 4809 Gun …
Fire destroys Raleigh garage, classic carsWTVD-TV

all 2 news articles

…read more

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.
  • FireOpsOnline Membership Login

    You are not logged in.
  • Practice Scenarios Site Ad 6

  • Subscribe to our mailing list

    * indicates required